May 12, 2012

A Precious Moment of My Life


the greatest thing in my mind is thinking of you. about ours journey of love. i've been seen our memories in a chat. i really miss you. no a day without thinking of you. you've been made  my life complete. since i found you, my day be better and better.

for more than six month, we can't met. and yesterday you sent a short message. i know what you want to. but i tried to pretend that i don't know about your purpose. sadly, you've got angry to me.

i hope, tonight you will reply my text. because i miss you so.

i ask you, "do you miss me like the way i miss you..?" because as far as i go, i'm swear, i will always to love you with all my hearts, and with all my soul.

and for the last, i will write  my quotations : love is blessing, and the blessing is you.

this is from me to you.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review